Thursday, August 9, 2012

See Beautiful

{This Moment} See Beautiful Blog Hop is inspired by See Beautiful.  It's a once a month blog hop, the 2nd Friday of each month.  Simply create a blog post that made your day, week, month inspiring you in Seeing Beauty.


I have See Beautiful Moments every single day.  But yesterday was especially beautiful, not only for the beauty of the moment but the beauty it will bring.  

It started with a special delivery for me.

Oh Oh this is GREAT!  Wait until you see what I got!

It's a book!  A book about a piglet and a STICK!!!  Can you see him holding his stick?  But is it a stick really?

Yes it is a stick, but... a stick with a beautiful and creative imagination can be a fishing pole, or lead a band, or a paint brush, or help build strong muscles, or a riding crop, or a protective spear, or a leash to walk your dragon.  A STICK is BEAUTIFUL!  

I love my new book.  And I loved that MOM read it to me and my friends over and over again.  How will this bring even more beautiful?  Let me tell you.  It will bring unending beauty, joy and wonder when I get to read it to my little two legged little peeps at church and St. Anne's Homeless Center.  I can't wait to share with them.  And an extra beautiful moment comes after I read to them and they ask if they can read to me.  Now is that not Beautiful?

How did I come to get this beautiful book?  Just out of the blue, a wonderfully beautiful surprise.  Miss Lydia at See Beautiful sent it to me.  She knows of my love of sticks,and she had this book in her office and when she would look at it she thought of me, so she sent me my very own copy.  Thank you Miss Lydia, I LOVE IT!

And here is one more reason that today is even more beautiful.  It is my friend Sugar's birthday.  If you don't know Sugar you are missing out on a whole lot of beautiful.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sugar my beautiful friend.
Blessings,
Goose


31 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Bet it's your favorite book
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! What a beautiful gift. We wished Sugar a Happy Barkday, too. Have a great, beautiful weekend, Goose. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Happy Friday {This Moment} See Beautiful. GREAT Fun book from Ms Lydia. Lots of Golden Thanks for Barkday Wishes. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goose that is just about the coolest thing in the world that you got a book about sticks. I love it! I can just imagine how much fun you will have sharing that with everyone. I can tell sneaky snake liked it too.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Goose! YOU are so beautiful on both the inside and out! I think you look very good in your reading glasses with that book! Your little two legged peeps at the church and St. Anne's Homeless Center will be very thankful and greatful for your readings and I agree that it will be very beautiful, it is a beautiful thing to do! It was so kind of Miss Lydia at See Beautiful to send you such a wonderful "Stick" book and I hope that you enjoyed reading it and will enjoy reading it again and again! Have a beautiful weeend! Love, Licks and Hugs from your Furiend Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brudder Goose, you is such an inspiration! It makes my heart squeeeee withs happiness dat you and your MOM go read to little peeps! Readin' to them is a beautiful thing, da imprint you will leave on them will be remarkable...and they are da future. Half of da parents at My Girl's school prolly don't even knows how to read...and dat ain;t a joke. And her school has da highest poverty rate in da county. No, I has no idea why I just tolded you dat.
    Anyways, back to your book....what a brilliant concept furs a book. I likes to use my imagination too. Dat book fits you to a T!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Goose you are looking so cool reading your new book. What a nice gift. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What the perfect book for you Goose, how kind of Miss Lydia. I am sure will bring pleasure to all's yor friends..
    Big Hugs
    Mollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad you like it Goose! I really would (and continue to) think of you every time I enter my office and see it there. With your love of sticks it seemed the perfect book for GOOSE! I can't wait to read it to my young readers too. I'm going to tell them all about Goose, the dog who wrangles and loves sticks, and I'm sure their faces will light up the room!

    Happy seeing beautful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a Beautiful gift to receive Goose! And seeing you and your Mom on the couch reading together was truly beautiful too.

    Thanks for reminding us that every day is beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  12. A book about a STICK ??? It would HAVE to be a Favorite of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwe! That is beautiful!! What a terrific book to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goose, this book looks absolutely wonderful! How lovely (and beautiful) that Miss Lydia sent it to you!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.S.: I have an interesting story to share with you that relates to your reading to the kids at the shelter. Send me your email when you have a chance - mrpippip(at)gmail(com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great gift! It is the perfect book for you Goose.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it when my momma reads to me! I'm not as good at reading them on my own, but maybe I just need some nifty reading glasses like you have?

    ReplyDelete
  18. That book was made for you! I love that you get read to, I have to try that with Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a nice book for you! Love the photos of you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woo, Goose! That picture of your MOM and you reading together just sent me and my mom over the top. I can feel the love, buddy, and it's mighty wonderful!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like the best book for you Goose!! Love seeing you there with your mom and have fun reading it to the little peeps!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goose it is a most beautiful day when you can share it with your Mom and friends...truly a gift that will keep on giving too.
    Hugs and happy weekend and be sure to keep Mom grounded (no roof top work) this weekend
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so nice... you and your mom reading together and my mom is happy now, she knows she isn't the one and only person who is reading books to a dog :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just adorable! Have a wonderful, beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Goose, Blogville friends are simply the best and you are up there on the top! Your mom too. Love the book and the thoughtfulness of Ms.Lydia.
    Hugs, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH Dog! That is so cool! I love being read to!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! Saw your comment on Bailey be Good. Had to take a look at what a dog with a name like Goose looks like. You are adorable as we suspected. My personal assistant is a retired librarian and especially enjoyed your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Howdy Goose, you are a lucky dog to get that book. We love the photo of your mum reading it to you. Hope your weekend is wonderful. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  29. O hai! That is very fun. I see Beautiful when I see my hoomin friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Me is so happy that yous gots a book! Yous looks so wonderful reading with your Mommy!
    Kisses Sweet Goose
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete