Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thankful

Hello Friends.

I am thankful.  I hear this is Thankful Thursday.  Butt really shouldn't everyday be a thankful day?  I think it should, so on this Thursday I am thankful.  Thankful for so much, for the many blessings I have and even for the difficulties, they teach us so much about ourselves and about those around us with kind hearts.  We might overlook those with kind hearts if we just sailed through life with no bumpy waves.  Anyway, last night I realized yet one more thing I am thankful for.

I'm thankful for a mom that lets me sleep in her bed.  I go to bed before she does so she lets me pick whatever spot I want and she just squeezes in wherever she can.  In the above photo I let her have a whole 1/4 of the bed.  My MOM doesn't even care if I decide to sleep upside down on the bed, she just puts her feet on the pillow instead of her head so she does not disturb me.  I'm also thankful for such good friends, Buddy and Lilly who gave me Billy the Moose who I sleep with every night whether on the bed, or couch or one of my dog bed, Billy is always with me.  He is a treasured stuffie from treasured friends.  Sleeping on MOM's bed and holding on to Billy might seem like small things butt being thankful for even the little things makes the heart sing and the soul soar.
Blessings,
Goose

21 comments:

  1. Yep thats what Moms are for: You are very blessed with your mom Goose!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed the small little treasures in life like a smile or a cuddle that we are most thankful for....and wonderful friends like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Goose .... you do have a lot to be thankful for, aye?? Me too mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Mommy!
    Hope you two had a blissful snooze.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get to sleep in my momma's bed too. She wants me up near her to cuddle, but I are very insistent bout being at da foot of da bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey Goose you are lucky that you don't know how hard it is when it comes to space management of the bed a night LOL. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari Om
    Too true Goose; too true. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am right there with you, Goose! I feel lucky every day, and I'm glad somebody loves you the way you deserve to be!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU are TRULY BLESSED and have every reason to be THANKFUL. AND so do WE.
    We are THANKFUL fur having YOU as a FUREND.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love sleeping on the big bed too. We are very thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always sleep on the big bed. But I don't get first choice. Momma makes me hop down so she can adjust the covers and pillows and stuff, then I come lay down next to her. But if she gets up during the night for a potty break, I streeeeeetch out and make her fit herself around me! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got that right Goose, every day should be a thankful day especially because of Moose
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are thankful every day!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a wonderful Mom, Goose, always doing for others and thinking of others. You are one lucky pup!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. How nice!! We don' always think it or say it but we have SO much to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep, we all need to be more thankful every day for all the good things us puppers have, like peeps who give us their all every day!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so nice, that you gave her 1/4 of the whole bed. Butt you're right, we should be thankful everyday to have a bed and we should be thankful that we are together. btw: what's with sneaky snake... think a snake needs a comfy place too... oh and the Platypus..... they are rare and they like place in bed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goose we are thankful for wonderful peeps like your Mom in the world, and wonderful bloggie friends like you and Easy and how lucky we are to have you still here! Just wanted to stop by and tell you that!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's the little things in life, isn't it. Those are the things of which we are so grateful. Grateful for you and your Mom's friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I get to sleep on the bed, too, Goose! Isn't life GREAT!?!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Information
    Click Here
    Steepster.com

    ReplyDelete