Sunday, August 31, 2014

Everyone Wins

Hello Friends.

As you know MOM and I were cheering for two different football teams.  I was cheering on The Tennessee Volunteers and MOM was going for The Utah State Aggies. 

MOM had a friendly wager with my friend Jack's Momma.  I thought I would make things interesting and help cheer on my buddy Jack's team, The VOLS. 

Any guesses who won?  Hehehehe.  The VOLS!  I was reenacting a tackle during the game.  Oh football is so much FUN.  Tackling is FUN FUN FUN! 

The thing is that everyone wins.  MOM and Jack's Momma both win because they both will be making a donation to a local animal shelter, so the shelter dogs win too.  AND my MOM wins again cuz I gave her a big smooch at the end of the game, after I tackled her (again).  I think they should make that a rule in football; after you tackle someone you have to give them a smooch.  Bawhahahha, now that would make the game even more interesting and fun I think. 
Blessings,
Goose


16 comments:

  1. Yay. Fun with your mom and the doggies win too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a win all the way around! We are LSU fans here, but we also like the Vols. Have a great football season!! We did a football Puppy Service Announcement last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kissing is fun. So is footbaw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL, smoochin would make da game pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL a big smooch at the end of the game tops a win/win we say. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Goose, you and your Momma look amazing in your football t-shirts, you look really handsome! Oh yes that would be a great rule after you tackle someone you have to give them a big ol'smoochie! BOL! It lookis like you had a lot of fun playing football with your Momma and its great that with the donations and stuffs everyone wins! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can just see all the football players smooching each other.. yikes.. dont put ideas in their heads... so happy every one wins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for all the winning!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah indeed that would be interesting when they would add a smooch after every tackling! I' glad that the animal shelter won too, bet the doggies there will he happy! I bought some food bags too with my grampy and he brought it to the shelter. The 5 doggies there were surprised that we bought so much food, but the more the merrier, specially when it comes to food, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winners WINNERS... CHICKEN DINNERS !!
    WE like how you and your mom play football MUCH better than the stuffs we see on the TeeVee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, Goose!!! The smooching rule sure would make for some interesting watching - maybe we could even get Mom to watch the football games then.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH GOOSE you live in a house with divided loyalties. Of the two teams we'd Volunteer fans tooo. but do tell how did you become a Volunteer fan?
    Love your photos
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hari OM
    Now that is good news... you sure got that tackle under control! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. BOL!!! Yuppers, smooches at the end of a tackle would make the game more interestin'!!! BOL!!! Congrats to the Vols and the shelters!! WoooHooo!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete