Saturday, July 2, 2016

Modeling for a Cause

Hey All.

I was asked if I would like to be a model for an ad that will be in magazines for a new dog collar.  I said sure, but the biggest reason I said yes was because they said I could ask my little sweet friend, Violet, to join me in the photo shoot.  See it maybe an ad for a dog collar but I liked the idea of the subtle message they would send through the ad about us Pit Bulls, that we are sweet, lovable, kissy face pups who love children.  AND an added bonus they are using our favorite photographer Dr. Liz!!  So on Friday Violet and I met  up with Dr. Liz at The Pond for our photo shoot.  We have not seen all the great photos she took but here are a couple.  

I just love this girl and she loves me.

She is the bestest hugger.  And you see that pink box?  Violet brought her caterpillar with her.
 
Then we headed over to The Fort to meet up with Bert, the Golden Boy.  I mean who better to share this moment with than my best pal.  Yep Bert is going to be in an ad too.  I wonder if the collar company will like the Golden Boy Bert.?
 
 
Or the super fun, I "love the mud" Bert.  My vote is for the Mudder Bert.
 
 
Blessings,
Buddy

15 comments:

  1. I vote for Mudder Bert to.. love your hugging photos and can't wait to see you in the magazine ad. hope mom will show it to us.. what a super duper idea.. he he he on Bert modeling the collar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Oh that one of you both on the seat is just A D O R A B L E !!! ... and the mudder Bert &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a super model and violet is the best partner for such an event... the second photo is my favorite... I LOVE IT!
    and wow, Bert looks a little like a weimaraner now... I'm afraid he will end like me today: in the bathtub :o) yes... imagine that I had to take a bath... how mean huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey Buddy ... You and Bert are going to be famous, aye? Those pictures are great. Especially the mudder Bert one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are grrreat photos! BERT'S ARE INCREDIBLE TOO!

    Your pal,
    Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Violet are an excellent team. Bert sure needs a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mudder Bert is too funny! The photos are just amazing and will make the best ads.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mudder Bert is too funny! The photos are just amazing and will make the best ads.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our hearts just melt into puddles when we see the pix of you and Violet! They speak volumes about how much love is packed inside of you!
    AND ... maybe Bert is showing how nicely the collars can be washed? Ha roo woo roo!!!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we are guessing a big old bath was waiting for bert when he got home

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just love your photos with Violet!
    so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buddy your pictures with Violet are adorable. It's hard to believe that those two pictures are of the same dog. The difference is like night and day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a grreat photo shoot! I'm so glad you got to share it with your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our Mom was so taken with the second photo of you and Violet (although she debated between that one and the first one), that she changed her website main photo to that one (from the one of your Momma and Goose - although she's trying to figure out how to rotate between a few photos). She says you were the PERFECT model with your gal Violet! And Bert, well, let's just say Mom kept giggling about how your Momma and Bert's Vickie kept going for "more mud"! Heehee!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderfull fotos , love much the last with golden, happy Holidays.
    http://louisettegoldenretriever.simplesite.com

    ReplyDelete