Friday, April 22, 2016

She's Here!!

Hey All.

Belle's here!!!!!

I just love her.

She got here at O-Dark-30 and wanted to play with me right away.

I know that when we play I need to go a little easy because she is a few years older than me (9 years older) so I lay down to play.

But she still has the moves, she really bowls me over.

As many of you know Belle is my Angel Brother Gooses gal pal. 

They went on countless adventures together through all kinds of wilderness: hiking, camping, backpacking.  Today I am going to take her on a stroll to a new area I have never been before, creating our own adventure.

Don't worry brother Goose I will protect her and take care of her.  I know how much she meant to you and every time I'm with her I can see why you loved her so much.  Let the weekend begin!

Blessings,
Buddy




19 comments:

  1. Oh that great lots of adventures with a great gal pal,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - she's beautiful! Come on over and enter to win her a fun new food bowl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Oh Buddy, that makes my heart sing!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Buddy, you and Belle are going to have SUCH a fangtastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute together!

    Your friend,
    Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is wonderful you got time with Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. We guessed right!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!! We just know you're going to have a great time together!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD Buddy.... Belle is Beautiful and we are SURE that you will be taking Extra GRAND Care of her... HAVE A BLAST TOGETHER... we want PICTURES... MANY Pictures of all the fun you have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can only imagine how much fun you both are going to have!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We know you will have a wonderful time
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crikey Buddy ..... you do you're big brother Goose proud mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buddy, I know you'll take good care of Belle!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful that you can enjoy Belle's company. She is a very special girl!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad Belle is there and you will be her bestest friend ... I think Goose laughed as he saw pic 3&4 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so wonderful! I'm so glad that you are so close to Belle and that she's there to visit! I know you two will have an amazing time together!

    ReplyDelete