Sunday, April 24, 2016

Buddy and the Three Goldens

Hey All.

Have you ever heard of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"?  Well momma says it was like that this weekend, only it's "Buddy and the Three Goldens".  As you know my friend Belle stayed with me this weekend, she is a Golden.  And you ya all know Bert, he is a Golden.  Then there is Bert's new sister, Meagan, she is a Golden.  Then there is me, Buddy, not a Golden. 

Momma and Miss Vickie took me and the Goldens to a new place to for a stroll.  It was really beautiful.  It's called South Ogden Nature Park.  As you might guess this place is liked by a lot of people.  With that in mind we did not have as much off lead time, but my momma took us down in to the trees and brush away from the walking path so we could romp and play in the stream and trees.  Here take a look.



We had a GREAT time, but I think momma's comparison to Goldilocks and the Three Bears is a bit off.  We are really like Charlie and his Angles, you know on account that we are very adventurous.  I know what you might be thinking, "where is Bosley"? 

Here he is.  Wyatt was with us.  He is Miss Vickie's mom's dog. 
 
You also might be thinking, "But the Angles were all woman and Bert in a dude."  That is true.  But as you know Bert is an actor.  Being that he is an actor on stage and screen I think he can pull off being Jill.  And as for Belle she is Sabrina and Megan is Kris. 

And I am of course Charlie, looking after my girls and sending them on grand adventures. 

Blessings,
Buddy

 


17 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...or the Fantastic Four??? &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GIRL.....Your calling me A GIRL. Dude, I loved the story and I love that you think I am an actor and can pull it off but "Farra Faucitt" What the heck. I bet she never dragged the props off stage during a performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GIRL.....Your calling me A GIRL. Dude, I loved the story and I love that you think I am an actor and can pull it off but "Farra Faucitt" What the heck. I bet she never dragged the props off stage during a performance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Buddy's Angels more with a boy ... I mean just girls, that mostly ends not well, said the mama... she was in a girls school for two years so she knows it huh? Have the bestest sunday ever brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAWsome!!! The Angels and Buddy. Golden Woofs, SUGAR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely more fun than The 3 Bears! Looks like a grand time.
    Hope your Sunday is blessed.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha roo woo roo! Buddy's Angels! That's perfect!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were thinking that is a great name for a rock group!!
    Smileys!
    Dory Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you guys had fun just being dogs. So happy for you and your pals!

    Your Dachshund pal who is running for mayor,
    Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the Goldens are the Three Musketeers, and you are D'artagnan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe you can write a play for Terrace Playhouse? BTW, we noticed that you never stop by to see us anymore!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. You may not be a Golden Retriever but you do have golden furs and you sure were having a golden time playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlie's Angels!! LOL! It sure looked you pups had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like SO much fun!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete