A few weeks back I ask you if you could tell me what kind of tree was in my back yard, remember? Well Miss Lydia from SEE BEAUTIFUL (a blog I recommend highly) won. She guessed it was a cherry tree. A couple of days back she sent me some pictures of Buddy and Lilly enjoying their prizes and I want to share a couple with you.
This is Buddy. Miss Lydia tells me that before Sneaky Snake Jr. (which is now know as See Beautiful Snake) Buddy did not carry toys around. Now he carries See Beautiful Snake everywhere. He loves it.
This is Lilly. She likes See Beautiful Snake too, but not as much as she like playing with her new funky shaped yellow ball in the pool.
The bone was a big hit.
For both of them.
But my favorite photo that Miss Lydia sent had nothing to do with fabulous prizes.
They are enjoying a gift from God, a stick. Isn't that beautiful?
Now for the Name Game from SARGE. You can click his name for the easy peazy rules. Basically the rules go like this:
- Sometime between May 11th and end of the day on May 18th, create a post on your own blog where you list all of the nicknames you’ve been called by your peeps.
- Invite your furiends to comment with their own vote for his/her favorite of your nicknames. For the following week, your peeps all have to call you ONLY BY YOUR WINNING NICKNAME!
- Leave a comment for SARGE so that he know you pawticipated.
- And there are PRIZES.
The Nicknames the Peeps in My Life Call Me
1. Gooseberry (MOM's friend started this, and I like it)
2. Honey Bunny
3. Bubba Goose
5. Burp-Ba-Teen-O (Uncle Mike calls me this, I have no idea why)
6. Stinky (Only after I kiss a skunk)
9. Bubba Gooo
There ya go pups and kits. Now leave a comment as to which one you like best.