Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why Do I Do It

So let me begin by saying something in response to the door post. Yes I was OK and I never left the yard. Just paced back and forth until MOM came home.  And it turns out that it ended up being a BIG blessing to me and my MOM, because the next day I met Bert and his VICKIE.

My MOM always makes time for me, even with her hectic schedule. She takes me for walks and hikes. We go backpacking in really cool places.
Idaho

Wyoming

Utah

She plays tug of war with me and throws balls and sticks and blows bubbles for me to chase.

She rubs me down every night. Hugs and kisses me and lets me sleep in her bed. Life is good, real good!


So why do I have such a hard time letting her study? A lot of the time she doesn’t break out the books, note pads, pens, highliters and laptop until after I am fast asleep. Which means she gets a whole lot less sleep.

But on those times when she does start her work when I am awake I just can’t contain myself, I must be noticed!



I don’t make it easy. It’s tiring watching my MOM studying.
Blessings,
Goose

8 comments:

  1. Maybe your mom needs some "me" time...

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Goose,

    So furry happy you were not hurt chewing through the door. I understand totally about just needing to be noticed. Sometimes our humans get busy with their human life things and we need to remind them that hey, we are here! :->

    Your mom seems pawsome! Love the photos of the beautiful places she takes you! Lucky pup! I would love to go hiking in those areas! And it is really cool that you get to sleep in her bed! You have a great life!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goose, buddy! That photo of you helping your mom study ... I'm seriously worried about you over-doing it! You're working so HARD! Remember to take breaks, OK?
    Your hiking adventures look awesome! God made some really cool places for us to explore, didn't He? What a gift! And even better to have someone to explore WITH! I totally understand needing to be with your mom. It took me 4 years to find mine and I can't stand it if she's even out of my sight; I think I know where you're coming from! I'm glad that when your mom has to work, you can hang out with Bert and his Vickie!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I always say... I love work -- I could watch it all day!! BOL!
    - Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Goose, Goose, Goose, It is a good thing I know you or I would think that you were an angel there sleeping by the bible.

    But I know for a fact that your mom loves you even when you get in the way of her studies.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Goose, but I have one word...TRAINING!!! You and your mom need to go to obedience school and practice, practice, practice. There is no reason for you to demand her attention all the time.

    Of course everything depends entirely on what your mom wants from you. If she is happy with your demanding attention then that's all right. If she would rather that you behave when she needs to work, then a good trainer and regular practice will make everyone happier. Yes, Goose, even you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goose! Mes walks all over my Mommy's books and papers all the time so she can pet me, but me is only 5 1/2 pounds! Me thinks that yous laying doen in the middle coudl be just a little disruptive. Me thinks yous should ask for chewies and lay beside her!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't over do it Goose. Watching is hard work!

    the 2 brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete