Sunday, February 28, 2016

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Hey All.

Dog oh Dog did I have a super fantastic hike with my momma this weekend.  I know normally on Saturdays I help the therapy dogs, but this weekend we stopped by and said hi to them and then momma and I went off for my Barkday hike. 

Here I am surveying the land below. 

There was this crazy steep hill.

"Come on momma!  Come on, let's race down the hill."


"weeeeeeee, this is so much fun!"
 
And then ya know what you do when you get to the bottom?  YOU RACE BACK UP!

Then you race across the side of the hill.

Then you turn around and zoom back across.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

Then you turn on a dime.

Make a tight turn around the tree.

And go full stream ahead to the momma.

"Come on momma, I've been up and down this hill like 87 times and you have yet to make it down once.  Come on, lets race!"

Here I come again.

Woo Hoo that was fun fun fun.  "Now come here momma so I can give you a BIG kiss."
Blessings,
Buddy









 

18 comments:

  1. Wow did you have a blast! Thanks for taking us along. I think you need a nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day you and your momma had, Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari om
    Wowsers that was the best barkday any dog could have!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Buddy that's a super kind of off-road run :o) and even with 4-paws-drive :o) Hope your mom got the bestest kiss ever :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is how you celebrate a Barkday, Buddy! What an amazing day you had with your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great place to do zoomies
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that looks like the BEST time for your barkday!! What a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great way to celebrate your Barkday!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. You owned that hill!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Barkday!

    Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD! You sure had a super fun time running all over that hill. Walter's tongue grows incredibly large when he gets tired.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wowzers! I would LOVE to do the zoom, zoom, ZOOM with you, Buddy! That looks like tons of fun! And that look on your face at the end? Pure bliss! I'll bet you gave your momma a really nice kiss!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crikey Buddy ..... you told that crazy steep hill, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
    Aggie100.com
    Umuziwabantu.gov.za
    Johnhurstlaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Datafutures.org
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete