Sunday, February 14, 2016

Celebrate Love

Hey All.

Today is the day, I would say is A day we celebrate LOVE.  We should celebrate love everyday.  Blogville is celebrating in a big way with a "Celebrate Love" parade hosted by the Crabby Girls at Sarge's place.  Go over and check out all the festivities.

Here is me and Bert at the parade.  Woooo Hoooo for love!!

But ya know my friends, it is my opinion that this Valentine's thing is not just for "romance".  No no.  Love is so much bigger than that.  Want to see what one of the ways love looks like?

Here is my pal Bert looking at the river from this bridge.  The thing about this is I am to short to put my paws up on the bridge to see over.

Oh sure I can run under Bert, and that is kind of fun, but I really wanted to see what Bert was seeing.  What is a Buddy to do?  I'll tell ya what.

Bert saw that I was having a hard time and that I really wanted to see the river below, so he let me lean on him.  That's love.  And you know what we saw? 

Ducks!!!!  Thanks Bert you are one selfless class act and I love ya dog.

Blessings,
Buddy



19 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to my Buddy's,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is indeed true love and my face hurts from smiling so big. LOVE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just wonderful... to say "Lean on me" and to be there with a helping paw that is Love! ... and not even the bridge over troubled water it a problem for true friends :o) Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Oh yeah Buddy, Love with the capital 'ell' at work there!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, darlings! Friendship is such a special kind of love. Thank you so much for joining our parade and happy Valentine's Day to you both, and your Moms.
    Ciao and Little Pinches,
    Beachnut and Shelldon

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a special friendship you two have -happy Valentine Day to all your families

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet :-) friends Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of love and woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect way to celebrate love!
    Happy Valentine's Day Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love is when a friend lends a helping paw. So glad you two BFFs spent the day together. Lots of huggies to your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are fast furends fur sure!

    Keep Calm & Valentine On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day! Bert sure is a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so very sweet. Love at its best. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Buddy, and to your momma.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD, that is FABulous!!!! What a pal that Bert is!!!! You guys looked FABulous on the Float todays!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, you have a heart of gold Bert!

    ReplyDelete
  15. DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
    We all need a friend we can lean on!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?
    Themaffia.be
    Mygeohub.org
    Regione.marche.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. Webpage Webpage Read More

    ReplyDelete