Monday, February 1, 2016

Momma's Helper

Hey All.

I am told me, Buddy, Pit Bull, am in the Terrier Group.  But I tell ya what, I really think I should be in the Working Breed Group.  I am always helping my momma, working on this or that.  I help when she is in the kitchen.  I do everything from cleaning the floor (something is always falling), I stand right by her side to make sure she is cooking everything properly, I even do dishes.  I make sure the vacuum does a proper job and point out anywhere momma may have missed.  I patrol my yard.  I water the bushes outside.  I help momma make the bed.  And on and on it goes.  So you can see why I think I should be apart of the Working Group.  But if the next photos don't convince you, well I guess nothing will.

I now do laundry.  Specifically I iron.  Unlike me and my sometimes wrinkly forehead, which makes everyone smile, momma is not a fan of wrinkles in her clothes.  For the record my momma LOVES to iron, but she is so busy that instead of doing it each week sometimes it piles up for a couple of weeks, as you can see from the big pile of clothes next to me.  I decided I would help her out.  Like I said Working Breed that's me.

It only took me 2 and 1/2 hours to get through all the ironing, well except for momma's chief jackets.  I was exhausted!!!  But as a "working breed" it's all in a days work.

Blessings,\
Buddy

19 comments:

  1. Crikey Buddy ..... no wonder you're exhausted, mate. That's a lot of work for one bloke to have to contend with. You should be in the working breed group. That's for sure!! Is there a runnin' breed group????? That's where I should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job. Humans can't do anything without our supervision

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely... you are a working dog :o) can I send my laundrs to you too? my mom loves that iron thing not so much... I'm a "chien de arrêt", that means I'm a "stop" dog, so I decided to stop any housework :o) my mother said that's a misspelling... hmmm... that can be... it probably means not stop-dog butt top-dog hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Crikey I needs me a working dog.... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sure sound like a working dog to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, well technically Buddy lots of Terriers were originally bred to work! Take Cairns & Westies, we were bred to hunt badgers and other critters for humans. Pit Bulls were the original "Nanny Dogs" so it only makes sense that you like to take care of your mom and do housework, like a nanny. I think you can be both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the little wrinkles on your forehead!
    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good you got belly rubs after helping momma
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buddy, you TRULY deserve a Working Breed Status... a HARD working guy such as yourself is entitled to that status.
    DARN we are glad that our mom doesn't mind wrinkles and nearly NEVER Irons... We would NOT be able to reach the Board. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're absolutely right, Buddy. Definitely working breed!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, Buddy! You are a working dog for SURE. I hope your momma let you get some rest after this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK but. whatever...... I'm having trouble swallowing all of this. I see you more as a supervisor. but...whatever.......

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have to agree with Bert on this one...you do look more like a supervisor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. EXCELLENT work, Buddy! I hope you didn't overdo! Did you get belly rubs, I hope? And frequently?
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go, Buddy! You are definitely a hard-working breed!!!! Your momma must be SO happy with you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BUDDY WE HAVE IRONING HERE YOU WANNA COME ON OVER TO HELP MY MOM?
    hUGS mADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.
    Lynbet.com
    www.lynbet.com
    Lyn Bet
    Lynbet.com
    www.lynbet.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well Read More Read More Read More

    ReplyDelete
  19. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Information
    Click Here
    Express.yudu.com

    ReplyDelete