Friday, January 27, 2012

Fence Jumping

Today some of my friends went for a little romp.  Or should I say jump.   In the past I thought jumping fences was, well ok, but I would rather chomp a stick or run up a mountain.  Oh sure I could jump, but… well maybe I was a little afraid sometimes.  So instead I would go around, under or through a gap in the fence.
But I learned today that I love jumping over fences.  Sure it might have been scary at first but I really liked it. 
As I was jumping the fences I thought of this scripture and I thought it fit with what I was feeling and experiencing   Ephesians 3:16-19.  Then I thought of this song, “Dive In” which reviles the truth of the scripture and what I was feeling.  “As I walk to the edge I know there is no turning back once my feet have left the ledge.  And in the rush I hear a voice that’s telling me it’s time to take the leap of faith.  So here I go.”
MOM is using a new camera, so she had to try out the action shot setting.  So we put together a little video of jumping fences.  Of course I did get in some stick time.  Tomorrow more of us will get together and we will add some water fun to our fence jumping, forest running, snowball catching day.
Until tomorrow.
Blessings,
Goose

16 comments:

  1. Dude, I had a great time and later I think My Vickie will do the same and put a little video together for me too. Boy those humans love that burst shooting don't they.

    See ya tomorrow. I am so glad we ar friends.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are having way too much fun. Don't over do the jumping thing we wouldn't want to have you hurt yourself.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and awesome song to go with them. We love Steven Curtis Chapman.

    AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's just like steeple chase for horsies! Just be careful when your doing all that jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goose,
    Great camera work by your Mom, loved you ears when you were making those jumps. Beautiful work.



    Sheila & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Goose - nice as always to see your funny videos! What a pity that you hadn't guided Bert to Austria! (And please Mr. Goose - maybe you could inform me about such important dates like Vickies birthday... you know Bert is always thinking about other things... and by the way - WHEN is Bert's birthday???
    Sealed with a kiss, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Goose, wowza looked like you had springs on your feet in some of those photos. You must have had a grreat time. See ya mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Goose!
    We loved your video and the music was just brillo paws!
    Have a great weekend.
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and it looks like so much fun. You are a good jumper. We were glad to see that you didn't try jumping the fences with a stick. Our humans warned us about that.

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful fotos and pawsome agilities, Goose.

    Due to my short-squaty-legged-dachshundness, fence jumping is a sport I have often admired, butt never able to pawticipate in. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Y'all,

    Goose y'all are really amazing!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sooooo lost in that snow! Your mom did a great job with the camera!
    And my mom just LOVES that scripture! She is going to mark it in her Bible to come back to it time and time again!!!
    You and your mom are doing a great job ministering to all of us out here in blogland!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I would love to jump a fence...sadly, I am just way to small!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness, don't tell my greyhounds about that. The only reason they stay in our yard is our "gentleman's agreement" that they not try to jump the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you need to some agility! You are a natural. Maybe you do it already?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe you need to do some agility! Look at you go. And boy you sure do find some big sticks my friend.

    ReplyDelete