Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Legend, The Myth

Friends.

I have heard tales for years about the legend, the myth of the Golden Beaver.  A beaver so big and golden that many just could not believe it was true.  Like Sasquatch, some claim to have seen him, still few others showed questionable photos of the Bigfoot creature.  I to had my doubts about the Giant Golden Beaver, that is until a chance run in with him on a Saturday afternoon.  I know what you are saying, "Oh Michelle, you sure you weren't just dreaming, or drinking?"  No friends, it's true and I have proof.  And not some grainy photos where you really have to use your imagination to see something. 






I walked upon a beaver pond when I heard a mighty splash...

  And what did I see?  What appeared to be the elusive Golden Beaver.

I crouched down low to observe the might creature.

The Giant Golden Beaver was so focused on his task that he did not even see me

as he carried his stick across the pond.

He leaped out of the water my heart stopped.

He was much bigger than I ever thought he would be.

The Giant Golden Beaver spotted me and raced towards me, tightly clinching his stick.  I thought I was a goner for sure.

But what the legend and myth don't tell you is the Giant Golden Beaver is really a friendly soul, as I found out as he lay his prized stick at my feet.  The he hopped on his rocky throne as he surveyed the land that lay before him.  So there you have it friends, the myth is true, giant Golden Beavers do exist.  Oh and one more thing the legends never tell you about this elusive creature.......












They LOVE to ride in the back of pickup trucks, paws on the roof, and breeze blowing through their golden fur.

Blessings,
Michelle





19 comments:

  1. I have caught a glimpse of the Golden Beaver myself, but no one would believe me. Now, alas, you have provided proof for the doubters out there. Great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat sure are one of da cutest beavers I's ever seen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On oe my Mom's friends has an elderly golden beaver that comes to work with him on cool days. She sleeps in the carpeted bed of his pickup truck cab with the windows open and her toys and water. On each break and at lunch he wakes her up and walks her around the park near the office and she is so happy not to be home alone. Too soon it will be cold and that golden beaver will have to stay home during the day. She will be missed as all of us sneak out the door and pet her all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh BOL! You had me going there for a second. But what a great find in the pond...it looks like a Golden Friend.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    It is a blessed person indeed who can befriend the Great Golden Beaver!!! Hugs, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what find! the prettiet beaver ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. And one beautiful soul!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know the reality of the myth! I KNEW he would be a furiendly guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know the reality of the myth! I KNEW he would be a furiendly guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful soul indeed! We went for a walk yesterday and Mabel kept picking up sticks to carry. I thought of Goose.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are guessing that golden beaver is also called Bert :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. we...iz....crackin....UP !!!!!!! ♥♥♥
    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Bert is living large! BTW, me and Stanley tried to come to church but mom and dad were at the grandboy's birthday pawty and said they could not give us a ride. Rats!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the most handsome and gentle Golden Beaver I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhhhh what a great post...at first you had mom believing it was really a Golden Beaver! I tell you I'd love to meet this beaver in the furs
    My peeps have been on vacation I'm kinda behind
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  16. And the giant Golden Beaver is very HANDSOME, too!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You may post on the skilled credentials for the web log owner. you'll categorical it's outstanding. Your web log expertise will springboard your click through.
    Kunjungi Website
    Kunjungi Website

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Y'all!

    You are one handsome dude, Bert!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete