Monday, June 29, 2015

Retreat

Friends

I am back from taking my kids, the youth from my church, on their annual retreat.  We went to the Blackfoot Mountains in Idaho.  It was a wonderful time.  We played in the water, skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, kayaking, paddle boarding.  We tubed down a river (no photos of that as I didn't think my camera would survive).  We played games, ate, camp fire, devotions, prayer, sharing, and so so much more.  I am exhausted, but it is the good kind.  Here is a short video of our fun.



Part of our retreat we focused on a movie called The True Cost.  It is a new documentary movie and it had a dramatic impact on my kids.  I recommend it to ANYONE and I would like to thank See Beautiful for sharing it with me.  It was incredible to see my kids reaction to this movie and how it affected them.  You can click on the The True Cost link above to watch a trailer of the movie.  I hope it inspires you as well, maybe even share it with those you know. 
Blessings,
Michelle

16 comments:

  1. Great video! Glad the camera was resuscitated in ER!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ...... Mum said 'no wonder your exhausted'. She's exhausted just from watching that video. What a great time those kids had, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was wonderful to watch the video... many thanks! the effect of the kids jumping in the lake was stunning, it looked like the two on the left side can walk on the water, that was great!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like y'all had a pawsome time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that you and the kids had an AWESOME Retreat!! Also, very glad to hear that your camera is fixed up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    what a tremendous time you all had - the movie is definitely worth sharing!!! Welcome back, rest up!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that look likes exhausting fun but so worth it

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY..... what GORGEOUS pictures of all the Fun... We loved the Paper Airplanes and the jumping off the dock... and the ROBIN ... So many GOOD memories for the young'uns

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful photos! love the jumping in the water, loved it all
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are touching so many hearts and are doing such great things with those kids! I've just recently reconnected with a "favorite" Chaplain who led our youth group back when I was a junior in HS. He made a huge impact on my life and I just know you're doing the same with your kids. They'll never forget you!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun fun retreat Michelle...I know everyone had an awesome time...it shows in their smiles !!! will check the movie link here after posting, thanx for sharing !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great time for you and the kids. I bet that you have taught them so much - and that thought makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, to be young again! I can tell everyone had a wonderful time :) Thanks for the link to the documentary - I will definitely be watching that one...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle your youth group are the best and you find the most inspiring and fun places for them to bloom each year.
    Hugs Cecilia and Madi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Y'all!

    Oh it is so good to see so many young people enjoying church events.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This information processing system is actually a walk-through for all of the data you needed concerning this and didn’t recognize WHO to raise. Glimpse here, and you’ll positively discover it….
    Judi Bola Terpercaya
    Agen Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete