Sunday, June 18, 2017

Beautiul Comes in Many Forms

Hey All.

First thank you for the thoughtful comments about my friend Belle.  Her mom was overwhelmed by how Blogville has shown the love.

As promised I will tell you the tail of this.....
One of the best days EVER!

On the last day of my momma's birthday weekend me and Bert took her and Bert's Vickie to a special place in the mountains where there are wild Poppie fields. 

Bert and I had a blast running through these beautiful flowers.

The flowers are so tall that I had to stand on a log to see Bert coming.

Then we played leap log.

My pal Bert has great form doesn't he?  But after all that runnin' and chasein' Bert and I got thirsty, so.......

I found a cool spot to quench our thirst and wet our furs.

Bert finds muddy H2O refreshing.

And I find muddy water BEAUTIFUL!  My tag says "See Beautiful.. We Do"

And we do, even in mud.

Momma and Miss Vickie could not help but smile and laugh at us.  So you see we made others See Beautiful.

Do you see it?

Beautiful flowers and beautiful muddy me.

Before we went home I washed off my face in this cool mountain stream.

Then we went back to the Poppie fields to play and dry off.


So you see my friends Beautiful is all around.  Sure it's easy to see standing in a glorious field full of beautiful flowers. 


But trust me Beautiful is right here too. Two best pals having a great time, who also make our humans laugh until they cry.  And you know what?  Without all that glorious wet mud from that awesome muddy stream those beautiful flowers would not exsits.  Yea, think about that.

Blessings,
Buddy and my Muddy Pal Bert.








10 comments:

  1. that is sure beautiful... and some humans pay a fortune to get muddy in such spa temples... you found one for free made by mother nature just for you! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Definitely!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two make us smile with all that mud too. We wish we could find a mud hole around here to wallow in too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am off blogging for a while, but I saw this post come up and have to tell you my spirits have been lifted and my tears dried by looking at this happy muddy tail. would you please pray for my husband bob who had a light stroke this week end. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Sandra, Bert and My Vickie (me) send our love and best wishes.

      Delete
  5. We think it's pawesome that you can make your human see beautiful in mud. Anything that makes you happy is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm goodness what a hysterical, memorable and beautiful day. Such great pictures
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most beautiful thing we have seen all day!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey,Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing outing! From the poppies, to the mud, to the clear stream, and back to the poppies again. Yes, that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Click Here
    Page.tl

    ReplyDelete