Sunday, May 14, 2017

My Goofy Pal

Hey All.

First let me say sorry for being MIA.  It's not my fault really.  The momma has been very overwhelmed with stuffs.  Oh but don't worry she is takin' real good care of me and making sure I get my walks and hikes in.  And belly rubs and treats.  But the day always ends before I can have her share with you what I have been up to.  I'm hopin' by the time June rolls around things will calm down for her.  Like I said I have gone on a few hikes with my pal Bert.  He is always good for a laugh.  Take a look.



See what I mean.  He is a goof ball at the heart.

I just can help but laugh when I am around him.  Even my momma falls down laughing around him.  That is how she got this shot of me.
 
Blessings,
Buddy


10 comments:

  1. ooooh is he a veggie now? then he can join the mama and her grass eating club :o) I hope june brings some relaxing time for your mama and I look forward to a lot of adventures for you, your mom and your golden pal :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    good to see you Buddy - glad all is joyful! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL you are both clowns
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you two sure do have fun together!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to meet your buddy Bert someday! Love that last photo of you, Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay, Bert! (Ha roo roo roo -- get it?)
    I love friends who can make you laugh! Give your Mom some cuddles for me!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Bert trying that new diet? He is a goof! Glad you are enjoying your time together.
    xo Jeanne and Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete