Sunday, May 28, 2017

Boys and Flowers

Hey All

I like flowers.  Yes I said it.  And you know what?  My best pal Bert likes flowers too.  We really like wildflowers and you know what is fun to do with wildflowers?  Run wild through them.



So so so much fun.  Bert took me to the field of wild flowers to romp and play (and I had my Spring photo shoot with Dr. Liz).  Bert said I needed a super fun fantastic day because on Friday I have surgery.  Bert and I are getting more and more a like.  NO I did not eat a rock but a rock may have cracked my tooth a couple of weeks ago.  And then a few days a go I was playing with my tennis ball and part of my back tooth cam out.  So Dr. Eddie is going to take the rest out and check the rest of my teeth.  Momma says I'll be just fine and not to worry.  I sure am glad I got to romp in a field of wildflowers with my best pal Bert cuz while I am in surgery I can dream of that and of romping with my pal when I recover.

Blessings,
Buddy

9 comments:

  1. I love flowers and I love dogs and I love all the FENCE shots of you and Bert... so much joy and beautiful in one slide show

    ReplyDelete
  2. therefore they probably got that name right? I will keep you in my thoughts that furryday and I cross my paws that your dr. eddie can fix your tooth ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you're having the time of your life! You know what's also great to do with flowers? Eat them. I mean ... you didn't hear ME say that ... but yeah. Taste-tee!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher
    PS: We will be praying for you and your tooth extraction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you and Bert had tons of fun galloping through the wildflowers. Wow, what a show! I'm sure that your surgery will go fine. We will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great video! You and Bert had such a great time romping through the flowers and there even was a stream to cool off in near by. We will have our paws crossed for you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Click Here
    Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete