Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Worth the Wait

Hey All

You may remember that back on February 24th I celebrated my Barkday.  It was a great day I never wanted it to end.  And it turns out it has continued!!!!

Here it is a Barkday gift all the way from across the Pond from my little bro Da Phenny!!!! 

You know this is going to be good.

Come on out of there great gift.

Almost got it.

Would you look at this!!!!  I got a super soft blankie that can go in the car or on the couch when my paws are dirty or my furs are wet.  And OH BOY a whole bag of super yummmmmmmy treats just for me!

You may see that there are two cards.  One is my Barkday card and that super sweet Da Phenny sent a I Love You card for my Angel brother Goose whos Barkday was February 14th.  Momma and I took a moment to bow our head and think about Goose and Da Phenny's Angel brother Easy.  Goose and Easy were the very bestest Wiems that ever was and I know they are watching over me and Da Phenny from the bridge.  And while it is still sad that they are gone I know they paved the way for me and Da Phenny to have the best forever homes we could ever hope for.  Love you Wiem brothers.

Here is that super soft blankie.  Can you tell I love it?  Momma put it on the couch and I settled right in and fell fast asleep.

When I woke up momma gave me one of those treats.

"Come on momma let me eat it, stop taking pictures!!"

THANK YOU little bro.  I love it all and it was sooooooo worth the wait.
Blessings,
Buddy








9 comments:

  1. What a great pressie package you got. Da Phenny and his pawrents are very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the snail finally made it over the ocean... and I agree that blankie is mighty fine... I can jump with dirty paws in the car now without getting murderous looks from the mama :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Oh that DP - he's a chip of the Easy block!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a smile on your face while sleeping. that is proof pawstive you love your gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What grreat gifts! I bet you're going to get lots of good naps in on that blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great gifts!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. How exciting to have received all those prized in the mail from across the seas
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so wonderful. It's like your barkday was a whole month long! Was your opening of the present "handling it with care"? (BOL)! I miss Goose and Easy too but you and Phenny are carrying on the love that they had.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    Click Here
    Emyspot.com

    ReplyDelete