Thursday, March 9, 2017

See Beautiful

Hey All


It's See Beautiful Time!!!! Hosted by SUGAR (we love you Sugar).

You know what seeing beautiful is?  It's love.  My momma is a lover.  The other day when she picked me up from Bert's place she noticed a new dog.  His name is Diesel.  Handsome fella.

He made himself right at home on my momma's lap.  He loved the rubs and scratches my momma gave him. 

Then miss Megan wanted some lovin' from my momma.  Momma made her rounds at Bert's place huggin' and pettin' all the pups.  She see's beautiful in each and every dog.

Of course my best pal Bert holds a special place in my momma's heart.  He always gives her big kisses whenever he sees her.

I'm not jealous of all the love she gives every pup, I love em too.

Especially my bestest pal Bert.

The most beautiful thing is that even though momma cares for all these doggies it's me that gets to go home with her.  The thing about love is there is enough for everyone!  And that my friends is a beautiful thing, very!

Blessings,
Buddy





 


11 comments:

  1. your mom is the bestest mom... and all dogs love her the same way she loves all dogs... and you are THE ONE for your mom I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Yup - Love is the beautfullest thing in the whole universe!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can tell your mom has lots and lots of love to give Buddy! So glad you two found each other! Happy Seeing Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the best thing about love - there is always plenty to share and go around

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed every single HUG today

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your mom share the love with all your dog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Diesel is SUCH a handsome pup! I can't blame your momma for loving on him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buddy what a wonderful post for today. We all know your mom has tons of love to share but she saves the sweetest kisses and hugs for you.
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really IS beautiful, Buddy! Hey, Diesel is one fine-looking pup -- he looks like your long-lost cousin or something! Our mom would love to hug on you!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couldn't agree more, the more love you give it seems like the more you have inside! Happy See Beautiful Friday!

    ReplyDelete