Sunday, September 25, 2016

One Year Together

Hey All

As many of you know by now on September 23rd mark me and momma's one year anniversary.  Yesterday I said I was going to put together a video of that year.  At first momma was working on a video of that year and all the great times I have had.  But that was proving to be rather lengthy (she has taken like 87,000 photos of me.  I have done so many things with my momma and most of those photos were just of me.  So I said to momma that we should put together a video of photos that had both of us in them.  After all it is OUR anniversary, together.  Hope you enjoy our little video.



I have had the best year ever!!  I love my momma and our life together and I know it's only going to get better and better.

Blessings,
Buddy

15 comments:

  1. that was so great to see all that beautiful moments of one year of togetherness.... I hope we can celebrate this day now for the next 87 years and I hope the next year of team Buddy&Mom brings also only good things to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome video of you and your momma, Buddy! Happy Anniversary to the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    OMD that was a video full of Love and Beauty!!! Happy anniversary you two... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely video, Buddy. Happy One Year Together!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Buddy! From the beginning, it's clear how much you love your momma and your momma loves you. it warms our hearts to see. Happy adoptiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your mom sure have had a beautiful year together Buddy. We know you will have many more to come as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happee one yeer gotcha day annie fursarry two ewe buddy & mom two...we send best biscuits; dawg bone dishes & plentee oh wishes yur way...heerz two anotehr 87,000 fotoz, anda yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love, love, love this! And we love you, Buddy! Happy anniversary!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your video - both you and your momma have had an incredible year. I'm so glad that you are together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary!! LOVED your video!! Awesome

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    Stonly.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete